* Minimum (7) Years of Electrical Maintenance experience in Drilling Industry. preferred to have AC driven systems & automated electrical control systems.
* Minimum (2) years experience in current position Engineering / Science Graduate.
* Minimum (7) Years of Mechanical Maintenance experience in Drilling Industry . Preferred to have experience in top drive, drilling equipment & automated control systems.
* Minimum (2) years experience in current position Engineering / Science Graduate.
Manages and directs the daily activities of the rig crew in accordance with Client goals and within CKD expectations
2. Operates the drilling unit in accordance with safe and acceptable practices within CKD guidelines and policy.
3. To coordinate rig moves with Client and transportation personnel. Responsible for ensuring that the rig move is completed safely, in a timely manner and with no damage to the equipment.
4. Conducts pre-tour meetings with rig crews to communicate daily objectives, special instructions, safety precautions and training activities as required.
5. Ensure that the permit to work system and other HSE management tools are used correctly.
6. Attend approved well control schools. Maintain appropriate well control certification and operate the drilling unit in accordance with safe well control practices and in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
7. Know and be able to perform procedures for well control out in accordance with CKD procedures.
8. Develop and maintain good working relationships with operator’s representatives, subcontractors and other personnel on the rig.
9. Represent CKD in a professional manner both on and off the job to include confidentiality of CKD and client business.
10. Operate in such a manner which results in achieving the operating plan and objectives including but not limited to safety, uptime, CKD operating expectation, Client drilling curve, rig budget, manpower turnover and rig appearance/housekeeping.
11. Eliminate any waste and establish a cost conscious planning effort within area of responsibility.
12. Ensure that all rig equipment within area of responsibility is maintained in accordance with CKD Preventive Maintenance System.
13. Ensure that appropriate levels of inventory are maintained, accurately inventoried and preserved.
14. Be knowledgeable of all CKD safety policies and procedures that pertain to your area of responsibility including fire fighting, emergency equipment, life saving equipment and emergency response.
15. Actively lead and participate in safety discussions, safety drills and inspections.
16. Report all incidents or injuries to self or crew members which occur, regardless of seriousness, in accordance with CKD procedure.
17. Inspect drilling unit and ensure compliance with all regulatory body requirements.
18. Maintain all CKD paperwork in a neat, timely and orderly fashion.
19. Review all Operational/Technical bulletins, communicate pertinent points to crew members and implement all directives as required.
20. Preplan operational needs, organize equipment and supplies, conduct testing of critical equipment/systems as required, pre-inspect safety related issues and direct crews for operations.
21. Conduct regular performance evaluations of personnel.
22. Correct unacceptable performance or conduct of crew members using CKD disciplinary procedures.
23. Encourage, motivate and, if necessary, direct personnel to complete training courses required
1. Perform the general maintenance and overhaul of equipment as needed for repair or in accordance with the PM System.
2. Coordinate and supervise the mechanical PM System.
3. Train junior members of staff to service and repair mechanical equipment to assist with their development.
4. Encourage employees to make safety suggestions. 5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with operator’s representatives, subcontractors and other personnel on the rig.
6. Represent the Company in a professional manner both on and off the job to include confidentiality of Company and client business.
7. Assist the Senior Tool pusher prepare purchase orders for the purchase of equipment and supplies.
8. Eliminate any waste and establish a cost conscious planning effort within area of responsibility.
9. Responsible for the return of all equipment to its proper storage location in a condition where it is ready to be used again.
10. Promptly report any damaged equipment.
11. Be knowledgeable of all Company safety policies and procedures that pertain to your area of responsibility including fire fighting, emergency equipment, life saving equipment and emergency response.
12. Ensure that the permit to work system is used correctly.
13. Actively lead and participate in safety discussions, safety drills and inspections.
14. Report all incidents or injuries to self or crew members which occur, regardless of seriousness, in accordance with Company procedure. 15. Maintain all Company paperwork in a neat, timely and orderly fashion.
16. Review all Operational/Technical bulletins, communicate pertinent points to crew members and implement all directives as required.
17. Preplan operational needs, organize equipment and supplies, and conduct testing of critical equipment/systems as required.
18. Conduct regular performance evaluations of personnel. 19. Correct unacceptable performance or conduct of crew members using the Company’s disciplinary procedures.
20. Attend meetings as required by the company.
1. Perform the general maintenance and overhaul of equipment as needed for repair or in accordance with the PM System, as instructed by your supervisor.
2. Train junior members of staff to service and repair electrical equipment to assist with their
3. Promptly report any damaged equipment.
4. Be knowledgeable of all Company safety policies and procedures that pertain to your area of responsibility including fire fighting, emergency equipment, life saving equipment and emergency response.
5. Be fully aware of and comply with the Permit to Work system.
6. Actively participate in safety discussions, safety drills and inspections.
7. Report all incidents or injuries to self or crew members which occur, regardless of seriousness, in accordance with Company procedure.
8. Maintain all Company paperwork in a neat, timely and orderly fashion.
9. Review all Operational/Technical bulletins and implement all directives as required.
10. Attend meetings as required by the company.
It is not possible or practical to describe every duty which an employee may be asked to perform. The employee may therefore be asked to perform duties which are not detailed in the Job Description applicable to his position. The employee will not be asked to perform any duties which his supervisor does not believe that he is qualified to undertake either through training or experience. The employee will be expected to perform any such duty.
Manages implementation of HSEMS initiatives, standards and procedures
Reviews HSE management system and update as needed
Coordinated training program as per training matrix to meet company and client requirements
Review training material and update as required
Manages the safety officers assigned to the rig and their activities to meet company and client requirements
Liaise with Superintendents and contractors with regards to HSE regulations and requirements
Audit subcontractors for implementation and compliance with HSE procedures
Conduct Hazard Identification and risk assessments for drilling activities
Amending and writing procedures to comply with client requirements
Conduct Audits and Inspections
Conduct Accident and Incident investigations and management of corrective actions plan
Reporting and recording of HSE performance statistics to company and client
Recording of leading and lagging indicators for the contract
Presenting status updates in Operations team HSE monthly meetings
Make presentations for Ops team and D & T meetings.
Work with client HSE team to meet safety targets and maintain compliance with the contract
Implementation and training of PTW system as per client requirements
Assist procurement in selection of approved safety equipment
Coordinate with drilling superintendent and Operations manager to solve HSE issues and implement corrective actions
Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for water testing, sewage water testing, gas detector calibration , pest control, and vehicle monitoring system.
Quantity control of medical supplies ordered from site
Participate in client audits and implement corrective actions for Non-conformances.
Create and amend company HSE forms
Report to CEO any issues requiring urgent action in weekly meetings
Confident and capable sales expert with more than 10 years of experience in professional sales. A manager with the experience and skills necessary to lead a sales team and oversee all customer interactions. Manage individual accounts and build relationships with clients. History of making sales and going on sales trips and perfectly comfortable interacting with potential clients. A candidate who combines a strong attention to detail with a high level of commitment, loyalty, and dedication.
-Extensive communication skills, both in sales, interpersonal, and management. -Familiar building relationships, establishing lifelong connections, and encouraging return business. -Intimately familiar with standard marketing techniques and experienced in improving sales of entire sales team. -Developed critical thinking and decision making skills. -Long history of management positions developing excellent leadership and delegation abilities.
Lead entire sales team and ensure every member is meeting sales quotas for each month.
Analyze all performance and identify areas that are inefficient; implement solutions to improve these areas.
Compile sales information into one monthly report to be presented at quarterly meeting with the board of directors.
Answer in-depth client questions and resolve issues the sales team members are unable to.
Improved sales numbers .
Oversaw all aspects of several client accounts, including all communication and interaction, placing orders, and making sales.
Fulfilled requests on a daily basis to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
Kept records of all sales information in efficient and concise sales reports.
Maintained a position in the top five percent of sales team for the entirety of holding this position.
Responsible for proposing a overall budget, delivering monthly revenue forecasts.
Planning and developing the right marketing strategy to get the product noticed by the target audience.
Supervising and directing employees in their day-to-day tasks.
Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings to create product awareness and demand.
Set product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue and profitability goals.
.Performing and arranging successful product demonstrations for customers.
Market research and developing the core positioning and messaging for the product.
Consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity, all to tight time scales and within budget.
Making sure that operations run smoothly and according to company policy.
Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
Effective leadership skills.
Planning, directing and coordinating various aspects of the business.
Proven ability to grow a business.
Able to work closely with the sales team to develop sales tools and training packages for key staff.
Developing and managing customer care programs for improved sales success.
Developing content for product and company collateral.
Ability to chase up new business opportunities.
Increasing brand awareness and bringing in new customers.
Maintaining relationships with key clients.
Excellent lead generation and development skills.
*Ensure the correct management of the drilling operations by optimizing the assets and equipment and supervising the execution of the activities of his/her subordinates;
*Whenever instructed by his/her superiors liaise on behalf of Company with the Client’s representative regarding contract management and interpretation;
*Verify the maintenance routines of the drilling equipment/assets are appropriate and they guarantee an efficient performance of the drilling activities;
*Be familiar with the established well control procedures;
*Be familiar with the established drilling operational procedures;
Ensure reporting routines are fulfilled;
*Verify the stock level of spare parts and consumables for the drilling equipment on the rigs of his/her competence are kept at an appropriate level;
*activity of his subordinates;
Ensure all classification society and authorities rules and regulations applicable to the activities are adhered to;
*Be safety conscious in all his work and behavior;
*Ensure Company’s and Client’s HSE and Q/A policies and standards are implemented on the rig sites;
*Actively participate to HSE inspections/audit on the rig site;
*Call for / Participate to investigations in case of serious incidents;
*Apply and ensure the correct application of prescribed safety standards and regulations;
*Verify proper housekeeping is maintained on the rig site;